YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Outfit of The Day: Aztec Lycra Maxi Dress

It's funny how in weather in DC has mood swings like a teenager going through puberty. I reached 90 degrees today. I'm loving the heat but I'm not ready yet for it to be this sweaty mess up your hair type heat. Luckily I was indoors at work mostly! I decided to wear this maxi dress that I finished last night out.



I used Lycra fabric that I purchased from my job. It was $9.77 per yard and I only used about a 1 1/2 to make this. When I was in the store I draped it over my body and this Polish lady at my job was like "YESSS! It is goood for your sexy body!" I'm glad I brought this and it was the last piece on the roll!



The pattern is Aztec/Southwestern inspired and it is repeated in panels along the selvage. I was originally going to make this into a shirred tube maxi dress. But I love the caftan/kimono sleeves on my figure. I will wear a tube top but I don't have time to deal with the drama of my 32G breasts being on display. This style shows my figure but it also doesn't have my twins leapfrogging out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment